You are invited to join the upcoming BIAN Open Day on May 6, 2019 in Toronto hosted by our member CIBC – SIGN-UP !
Agenda – BIAN Open Day
BIAN Members and non-member bank representatives are invited to join the BIAN Global Event that follows on May 7 & 8, 2019 at the same venue.
Agenda – BIAN Global Meeting
- BIAN Members can sign-up on the BIAN Wiki or send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non Member Bank representatives – please send an email to email@example.com to get the invitation.
The BIAN Open Day is designed for new members and guests with the objective to introduce BIAN with regard to its current status, its goals, its deliverables, the usage and its future plans.
Don´t miss the opportunity and hear and discuss with us BIAN´s Open API Exchange and the Future of Canadian Banking.
- CIBC will further share their insights of the Future of Canadian Tech-Enabled Banking
- Open table discussion with panellist from the Canadian Payment association, CIBC and other BIAN members
- BIAN Open API Initiative: A large group of BIAN member organizations are participating in this initiative with the goal to provide the industry with a significant number of, free to use, pre-defined APIs ranging from customer onboarding to initiating a loan. We will share the results
- Learn more on How to apply the BIAN content and BIAN member case studies
It is a great opportunity for IT Management and Enterprise Architects to discover the benefits of an industry wide standard, adopted by financial institutions and major software vendors all around the globe.
At the Global Event the BIAN Board Members will be onsite to discuss with its members” Open Banking & BIAN”. We further share BIAN´s API Roadmap for 2019 and the foreseen implementation plan. A few more members presentations are expected and there will be sufficient time for the BIAN Working Groups to meet and discuss the next steps within their teams.
Participation is free of charge!
It would be our pleasure to meet you at one of the Meeting days.
Hans Tesselaar, Executive Director, BIAN