The impending arrival of PSD2 will set the stage for open banking, acting as a catalyst for both disruption and strategic renewal in Europe’s banking markets. Our meeting in London will dig deeper into these critical topics – an opportunity to hear from the BIAN Working Groups that have been tackling these areas, external opinions from experts and BIAN members, and how BIAN’s service landscape will help.
Open Banking – strategic change in Europe
Come and join us to hear from:
- Misys – providing the technology needed to successfully navigate the PSD2 landscape and seize new value-creating opportunities
- Capgemini – an overview of the solutions that it has developed in this new landscape
- Asseco – a case study on their API programme – findings and challenges in aligning APIs and
- Token – the FinTech firm helping banks quickly and cost effectively meet the PSD2 compliance requirements and generate new revenue
- BIAN architects – providing examples of the BIAN Service Landscape in action
- The Payments, Semantic API and Regulatory Working Groups – PSD2 focus: building bridges between stakeholders and priorities
Participation is free of charge.