April 23, 2018
Celebrate with us BIAN´s 10th Anniversary combined with the BIAN Open Day and Global Meeting scheduled from April 23 – 25, 2018 hosted by our member ABN AMRO in Amsterdam.
The topic for the Global Meeting is “The Future of Banking” – one of BIAN´s key statements since its establishment. We offer an exciting mix of presentations from our members as well as non-members:
- ABN AMRO on Business Capability Modelling
- IBM on Watson/Robotics and Process Automation
- Infosys Finacle about their successful PoC to align with emerging BIAN APIs
- Promontory – an overview of the regulatory impact to come and how to automate
- Presentations around BIAN´s Reference Architecture and how to apply the BIAN content focusing on APIs and some examples of use
- BIAN Working Group Semantic API and BIAN´s API Roadmap for 2018
- BIAN Working Group Information Architecture to share the status, bank´s experience and alignment with ISO20022
At the internal BIAN Global Meeting we scheduled a Panel Discussion with the BIAN Board followed by the Working Group Chair/Vice Chair Meeting. BIAN Working Groups meet on April 24 & 25, 2018 in the afternoon.
- Working Group Meetings that will take place so far: Information Architecture, Product & Price, Business Capabilities, Lending, Certification, Semantic API, AF&F, Corporate Banking
- BIAN Members to sign up for the entire Event on the BIAN Wiki.