The BIAN Open Day is designed for new members and guests with the objective to introduce BIAN with regard to its current status, its goals, its deliverables, the usage and its future plans.
It is a great opportunity for IT Management and Enterprise Architects to discover the benefits of an industry wide standard, adopted by financial institutions and major software vendors all around the globe.
Agenda and discussion topics:
- General Overview about BIAN
- Why has BIAN been established and what are its objectives?
- How to apply the BIAN content and BIAN member case studies
- The BIAN Service Landscape as a reference landscape for the banking industry
- BIAN Open API Initiative: A large group of BIAN member organizations are participating in this initiative with the goal to provide the industry with a significant number of, free to use, pre-defined APIs ranging from customer onboarding to initiate a loan. We will share the results with the audience.
- What are the benefits of becoming a BIAN member
Participation is free of charge!
It would be our pleasure to meet you at the BIAN Open Day in Frankfurt for some insightful discussions and exchange of ideas.
Frankfurt, December 3, 2018