How can I participate in a BIAN Working Group?
- To participate in a BIAN Working Group your company needs to be a member of BIAN.
- As an employee of a BIAN member you can participate in each BIAN Working Group
- Current active BIAN Working Groups are listed here
- The Working Group charter of the respective Working Group needs to be signed by your BIAN representative
- If you would like to know who the BIAN representative within your company is, please contact us by email: email@example.com
How many participants may a BIAN member have in a BIAN Working Group?
- The number of participants a BIAN member may have in a BIAN Working Group is determined by the group charter and your organization´s own resource limits.
What do I get if I am onboarded as a BIAN member?
- Access to the BIAN internal collaboration portal (BIAN Wiki)
- Access to the BIAN internal meetings
- Access to the BIAN Introduction Sessions regarding the BIAN content such as
- General Intro & Design Principles
- Enterprise Architecture approach of BIAN
- Applying the Standard and APIs
- Q&A Session
- Access to the BIAN Online Training
- Access to all meeting minutes
- Access to all BIAN deliverables in other formats than pdf and powerpoint
- Access to all work in progress deliverables
- Access to all Working Groups and participation in your selected BIAN Working Group(s)
- Full access to the BIAN Open API Sandbox environment
- Networking with your peers
Can I get access to the BIAN internal collaboration portal and get engaged in a BIAN Working Group as a non-member?
- No – access to the BIAN internal collaboration portal (BIAN Wiki) and the participation in a Working Group is for members only.
- Non-members can consume all information on our website in read-only mode.
- Please also view the menu item DELIVERABLES.
How can I participate as a non-member?
- Non-members are invited to send their feedback to the BIAN assets and to discuss on BIAN blog posts.
- As a non-member you can follow BIAN by signing up for the BIAN Newsletter and you are welcome to join our LinkedIn group.
- As a non-member you have full access to BIAN´s Open API Sandbox environment – click here