Becoming a developer-friendly enterprise with open APIs is viewed by many banks as the ultimate stride towards winning the digital banking race. But when IT architecture is battling against legacy systems, how does a bank streamline its APIs and customer-facing technology?
Join some of the biggest names in the industry, including Wells Fargo and M&T Bank and hear how they are tackling this challenge head on, by embracing digital transformation from the core to the customer.
How to be a developer-friendly bank, 9th May, Chicago, hosted by Discover
Sign up today to hear from:
- M&T Bank – discussing the corporation’s approach to cloud-based banking and digital enablement
- Wells Fargo – explaining how its BIAN-based business capability model helps to identify global talent sourcing opportunities and business capability outsourcing
- Discover – the direct banking and payments enterprise, outlining how the enterprise derived value from embedding the BIAN framework into strategic activities, including planning for the future portfolio of services and APIs
- BIAN’s working groups – experts in Payments, Semantic API and Regulatory & Compliance
- BIAN architects – providing examples of the BIAN Service Landscape in action
Hope to see you there –
Hans Tesselaar, Executive Director, BIAN