A recent study from IDC research highlights that the race to the fourth-generation core has begun, and challenger banks, neo banks, fintechs, and a few traditional banks are already crossing the finish line. The new core systems will ultimately allow banks to deliver hyper-personalized banking in a highly agile manner and on an ultra-lean cost structure.
Join us for an interactive discussion with leaders from Virtusa, Thought Machine, Lloyds Banking Group, and BIAN to learn the roadmap and critical success factors for core banking transformation.
- The future of digital banking and deriving optimal value from core banking investments
- The key challenges that prevent banks from optimizing ROI from core banking modernization
- Choosing the correct transformation model to partner with and the platform that can accelerate the pace of transformation
- Integrating/adopting new-age core banking platforms vis-a-vis the existing technology landscape, aligning with industry standards and benchmarks
- Measures to evaluate the success of core banking transformation
Head of Engineering
Retail Banking, Lloyds Banking Group
Chief Marketing Officer
Sr. Vice President and Global Head,
Banking Practice, Virtusa