February 22, 2018
Hans Tesselaar, BIAN Executive Director, on stage at the Open Banking & APIs Forum in Amsterdam, the Netherlands with his presentation:
“How standard will enable banks to move into the API economy”
- A global standard for APIs will ease the adaptation for banks
- How would an open API Exchange looks like
- How can the industry participate a benefit at low cost?
BIAN Bank Members get a free entracne pass that includes:
- Forum attendance and entry to all presentations, sessions, panel discussions
- Networking with Heads and C-level executives
- Use of the application to raise own questions during presentations in real time
- Refreshments throughout both two days, two lunches and cocktail reception
- Delegate details after the conference to build new relationships
The deadline for the REGISTRATION is 13th February.
Interested? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information – got to Open Banking & APIs Forum page