The BIAN “How-to Guide” is a comprehensive set of documents. Aimed at audiences including technical architects, BIAN members and other financial institutions, the guides detail the theory and design practices behind the BIAN Service Landscape, the tools and templates used to capture content and directions for applying the BIAN Standard in your technical and business environment.
- BIAN How-to Guide – Introduction to BIAN v7.0
- BIAN How-to Guide – Design Principles Techniques v7.0
- BIAN How-to Guide – Developing Content v7.0
- BIAN How-to Guide – Applying the BIAN Standard v7.0
- BIAN How-to Guide – Semantic API V7.0
The “How-to Guide” gives organisations a toolset for using and implementing the BIAN model in their own organisations.